The notifications page is a source of your updates across all of your Freedcamp projects.
By default, we show unread updates for things you are subscribed to for all of your projects. If you applied filters we will show you the results for the last filter selection. If you do not see updates - reset filters back to default. Note - with filters applied you will still see all unread notifications count in a red balloon on the bottom left of the page.
(1) A filter allowing you to select project groups and projects
(2) All extra actions are behind the cogwheel icon
(3) Switch to the Recap page and back quickly
(4) All updates are separated into five sections you can collapse/expand via menu or individually
(5) To see more info click a notification or 'Expand details'
(6) You have all notifications split into five sections by importance
(7) If a notification is clear and you do not want to expand it mark it as read quickly here
(8) Open an item in a new tab
"Items response received or awaiting" is a section where you will find updates when:
- 'response received' - meaning someone posted a comment in response to your comment and you haven't checked that response
- 'response awaiting' - you posted a comment, but you have unread notifications you may have missed anyway
If you preferer to catch up with your Freedcamp updates via the Notifications page, please see this page for instructions on how to disable emails in Freedcamp.