Issue Tracker provides a clear and centralized overview for requests and their current state. It can be used by engineering, property maintenance, customer feedback collection and support.
Once an issue has been discovered, you can submit it within the application or your clients, if embedded, on the form within your own website.
Keep track of issues through their entire lifecycle using this handy application!
- Embeddable Issue Tracker directly on your website.
- List view with different modes – compact, standard and detailed.
- Easily switch between issues when viewing an issue.
- Ability to save and share filters in your team with public saved searches.
- Common sense pre-created filters.
- Auto-generated issue numbers with unique prefix per project you can define.
- Batch actions: quickly perform multiple actions on similar issues
- Dashboard Widgets to give you a quick glimpse of what's happening fast
- Ability to email an issue reporter and keep them informed about status of issue or get more information from them
- Advanced work flow with required closer to finalize an issue
Issue Tracker is a project application and is available as from our Business Plan. Upon subscription’s completion, it will be enabled in all your projects. For projects you are invited to or project groups where you have been assigned as the administrator, please ask the project owner to upgrade so as to enable it.
How it works
Click on the dropdown menu (1) select Add-ons (2) and click Issue Tracker (3):
Click on Add/Remove button (4) to add the Issue Tracker Application:
To complete the installation process, please follow below prompts:
(1) You can select all your project groups together with its respective projects and the users invited into same.
(2) You can uncheck all.
(3) Select only the projects that you require.
(4) Select teams that will have access the Issue Tracker App.
(5) Once all done – click on the “Save changes” button.
- You always have access to Issue Tracker so your name is not listed.
How to access Issue Tracker Application
You can access the Issue Tracker application from your Dashboard directly, by clicking into a project (1):
Once you have selected your project, you will see the Issue Tracker app (2) alongside with your other applications that you have enabled for this project (3):
Using Issue Tracker
Create an Issue
You can create an issue by clicking onto the “Create Issue” button (1), entering the details in the text boxes (2) as per your requirement and click on “Create Issue” button (3) as below:
Mark an Issue as Completed
When you have resolved an issue, Freedcamp allows you to mark same as completed via 2 options.
Option 1: You can directly check the box and change the Issue’s status as shown in below animated GIF file:
Option 2: Click on the “Pen” icon to edit your issue and update the status.
Delete an Issue
Freedcamp provides you with 2 options to delete your issue.
Option 1: You can directly check the box and click on the “delete” tab as shown in below animated GIF file:
Option 2: Click on the “bin” icon to delete your issue as shown below.
Edit an Issue
Freedcamp provides you with 2 options to edit your Issues.
Option 1: You can directly check the box and update your Issue as per your requirements, as shown in below animated GIF file:
Option 2: Click on the “Pen” icon to edit and update your issue as illustrated below.
Freedcamp allows you to embed Bug Tracker to your website.
On your Issue Tracker’s page, following prompt (1) and (2), you will have a pop-up window showing Issue Tracker's HTML code and directions on how to embed it to your website.
When you create an Issue, by default, it is created from the first 3 letters of your project name. Same can be changed as shown in below GIF animated file:
You can export your list of Issues to XLS by clicking on the cog wheel icon (1) and click on either “All” or “filtered” for Export XLS (2):
Email in Feature
If you are subscribed to the Lite Plan and above, you will be able to use our Email in Feature to email into Freedcamp and create your issue.
Sort by and Filter by
On your Milestones’ page, you will be able to:
1. Sort by (1) your Issues by:
- Issue Number
- Alphabetical Order
- Last Activity
- Due Date
- Date Created
- Set Order
2. Filter by (2) your Issues by:
- User Reported
- User Assigned to
- Closer assigned
- Embed Form Reported
- Due Date
Freedcamp allows you to save your searches for easy accessibility. Please consider below animated GIF file for your overview:
Search by issue ID (with or without prefix) and unique ID in Issue Tracker
You can now search issues by: Issue ID (with and without prefix) or Unique ID provided by us inside URL. Check out the GIF below to see this in action.
Issues are linked to Calendar
You can view all your issues in your Calendar; see below in animated GIF file for more details.
How to uninstall Issue Tracker
Go to the drop down menu (1) select Add-ons (2) and click Issue Tracker (3):
Click on Add/Remove (4) to remove Issue Tracker Application: