Customer Relations Manager (CRM) Help
How to install CRM:
- Go to Marketplace
- Click on the App labeled CRM
- Click on install
- Follow the directions
CRM is installed though the group. To install CRM:
- Click on “Manage Applications” to the right of the group you want to install CRM in If you do not have a group yet created then do so by clicking on create group and following the instructions
- In the lightbox click on the green “install” button to the left of CRM
- Click Save
CRM will be shown as a tab on the group dashboard and every project's dashboard within that group.
To access the CRM dashboard click on the tab labeled CRM. The main dashboard for CRM will be displayed. Here you can navigate to complete different tasks.
The CRM main dashboard will display an overview of all contacts, leads, tasks, and logged calls that are currently within each section.
From the CRM main dashboard you can create a custom field, import files, or export a file.
Clicking on the import link will allow you to import any of the following file types:
- A vCard file
- A cvs file (highrise)
- An excel file (highrise)
- An excel file (Outlook 2007)
Clicking on the export link will allow you to export your contacts as any of the file types:
- A vCard file
- A cvs file
- An excel file Contacts
Creating a New Contact:
- To create a new contact click on the green button labeled “Add Contact”
- In the light box fill in the information asked for
- When complete click on Add contact in the bottom right-hand corner to save the contact
Note: When filling out the lightbox, if there a contact has more than one Phone number, email, IM account, Social medium, or Address you can add more by clicking on the green “+” button.
Viewing, editing and deleting a contact:
To see a detailed view of a contact click on the gray button “view”
You can add a comment to this contact's information or download their vCard into a .vcf file.
If you want to edit the contacts information then click edit and then revise the information in the lightbox provided.
If you want to delete a contact simply press the gray “delete” button to the right of the desired contact entry.
Any leads entered into this field will be stored as a contact. To modify or edit do so from the CRM dashboard or under the contacts tab.
Creating a Task:
- To add a task begin by clicking the green “New Task” button.
- Fill in the information in the lightbox.
- Click on “Add Task” to save the Task
To look at the all the tasks click on the blue “Tasks” button on the right-hand side to open the CRM Dashboard.
View, edit, and delete a Task:
When you press the gray “view” you will be taken to a detailed overview of the task. From here you can add a comment to the task, edit or delete.
If you click the gray “edit” button a lightbox will be displayed allowing to edit any of the details of the task.
When the task is complete you can click the checkbox next to the left of the task to mark it complete.
If you want to remove the task click on the gray “delete” and confirm in the pop-up box.
Logging a call:
- To log a call click on the green “Log Call” button
- Enter the information into the lightbox
- Click on the gray “add” button on the bottom right-hand corner of the lightbox
View, edit, or delete a logged call:
Clicking the gray “view” button will direct you to a detailed overview of the logged call. Here you can add a comment, edit, or delete the logged call.
Clicking the gray “edit” button will bring up a lightbox allowing you to edit any information on that entry.
Clicking the delete button will remove the entry.
Creating a new Campaign:
- To create a new campaign click on the green “Add Campaign” button
- Fill in the information for the campaign in the lightbox
- Click on the gray “Add” button to save the campaign
View, edit, or delete a Campaign:
Clicking on the gray “view” button will direct you to a detailed overview of the Campaign. Here you can add results, edit, or delete the campaign.
Clicking on the gray “edit” button will bring up a lightbox allowing you to edit the details of the campaign.
Clicking on the gray “delete” button will remove the campaign.